Cucumber Seed Beauty Oil is extracted from the seeds of non-GMO cucumbers, cold-pressed, and unrefined. Balancing out moisture, this refreshing Beauty Oil offers astringent, nutritive, and calming properties. Its Phytosterols aid in the shielding of free radicals and Phenylalanine slows down melanin transfer. High levels of Tocopherols protect and enrich skin with antioxidants soothing dry, problematic, mature, and sunburned skin. Fast absorbing, without an oily residue, Leaves the skin velvety smooth. Beauty Oil has a lovely fresh scent of cucumbers.
This lightweight Beauty Oil is 100 percent natural and preservative-free. It is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, gluten-free, and non-GMO. This product is also free of PEGs, TEA, propylene glycol, petrolatum, synthetic color, fragrance, and mineral oil.
DIRECTIONS: For best results, use on damp skin or hair.
– As a Daily Moisturizer gently massage onto damp cleansed skin every morning, evening, or as needed. Blend one to two drops with any moisturizer for an added boost of hydration. It can be layered underneath moisturizer or on top of moisturizer, to seal in hydration.
– Hydrate Lips before applying lipstick. Beauty Oil effectively keeps lips from drying out without affecting the finish. Be sure to let the drops absorb into your lips before applying lipstick.
– Mix with your foundation. Use one to three drops to mix with your favorite foundation to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. Recommended: Use A Full Coverage Matte Foundation.
– Add a few drops to soften and condition the cuticles.
– Swirl a few drops into your weekly hair mask, tame flyaways, or condition dry ends.
– Dot onto cheekbones after makeup, for added glow.
The listing is for a 1 fl oz (30 ml) Cucumber Seed Beauty Oil in a clear glass bottle with a white bulb glass dropper. Packaging is reusable and recyclable.